We keep connecting you with the people you love
In these moments of isolation and distance that we are all facing with imagination, sense of humor and a lot of love (either under the same roof or thanks to the tools provided by the Internet), we understand that the family economy is focused on food and toilet paper and that concern displaces the desire to give.
However, if you want to use Tot-em to connect with that person you would like to be in quarantine with, if you don't want this problem to ruin your best friend's birthday, or if you think it would be easier for your mother to withstand the distance with your voice on her wrist, Tot-em will continue manufacturing and shipping.
SAFETY MEASURES: Because health comes first
In order to preserve the health of our workers and our clients and to guarantee that we do not contribute to the propagation of the virus SARS-CoV-2, we have taken extreme security measures. We inform you of everything we are doing below:
- The whole office team is doing Homeoffice.
- We've installed ozone generating machines in our workshop that work at night. Ozone in high concentrations eliminates viruses and other microorganisms with the effectiveness of more than 99%.
- The team working in the jewelry workshop making your orders (Mayte, Paula and Bea):
- They have travel vouchers for private transport to reduce the risk of contagion.
- They work in shifts of two to coincide as little as possible.
- They are following all the recommended safety measures: safety distance, masks and gloves and frequent hand washing (even more than usual).
- They measure their temperature twice a day to make sure they do not have a fever.
Distance is a challenge that love knows how to overcome in many ways, just look at the number of long-distance relationships that exist today. The bond does not understand quarantines. Love and support can pass through walls and cross streets (and oceans), not only with a video call or a text message...
As for now, the shipping companies work as usual, but due to controls and limitations, the shipping times might be affected.
However, as we cannot guarantee that there are no virus SARS-CoV-2 (commonly known as coronavirus) on the outside of the package, we recommend that you follow the steps below when you receive your order:
- Receive the order with gloves.
- Open the outer envelope without touching the inner yellow envelope.
- Throw away the outer envelope and the gloves.
- Disinfect the surfaces that were touched by the outer envelope, the knob you touched when closing the door, and any surfaces that have been exposed.
Last but not least, we want to take this opportunity to thank you for being part of the solution, for informing you, for being careful, for staying at home. In these days of uncertainty, we will be assailed by many doubts about the future, but we will also understand what really matters. Love is not quarantined, so restrict the hugs but... don't forget to connect.
The Tot-em Team